From Spring through Winter, having one of the nicest stretches of beach on Cape Cod, Harwich is a 4-Season Destination with so much to see and do...
- Sightseeing Tours available
- Miles of beautiful beaches for strolling, sunning and swimming
- Live theatre at the "Harwich Jr. and Winter Theatre," Route 28, West Harwich
- An abundance of Antique Shops and Art Galleries, all along Route 6A and Route
- Movie Cinemas abound
- Fine and Casual dining at our many fine restaurants featuring fresh lobster, clams and seafood
- Fresh fish and Clambakes-to-Go at George's Fish Market, Harwich Port
- Miles of paved bike trails through beach and woodlands ~ take a picnic with you !!
- 7 Beautiful Conservation Areas.....watch the Osprey catch fish and feed their young from areas preserved by the Harwich Conservation Trust....Guidebook available
- 2 Wonderful Harwich Golf Courses.....The Harwich Port 9-hole course, only a short stroll from Dunscroft By-The-Sea; and Cranberry Valley, our town's premier, professionally designed 18-hole course, only 2 miles from our Inn.
- Golf and Tennis ~ lessons and rentals
- Windsurf from our many sandy beaches ~ rentals
- Salt water fishing ~ catch a striper on a fly rod from our many beaches or jetties
- Sport fishing charters out of Wychmere and Saquatucket Harbors, Harwich Port ~ catch a giant blue fin tuna!
- Shopping galore in our 7 quaint villages
- Local Artists display outdoors on the Pilgrim Congregational Church lawn
- Art in the Park ~ Harwich Port ~ Every Monday
- Harwich Guild of Artists ~ Harwich Port
- Harwich Cranberry Festival with fireworks, parade, and juried Arts and Crafts Fairs under the big tent
- Christmas Open House and Stroll with Santa arriving by boat; Carols sung by the large tree on the green in Harwich Port
24 Pilgrim Road,
Harwich Port, MA 02646